All 53 art Reviews

T-45d Power Armor T-45d Power Armor

Great Colors and all the usual, however the posing on this feels really akward especially on that rear leg.

Kyojin Kyojin

Great figure / proportion in this and a generally nice to look at Aesthetic. The texture for this is just great. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Thane - The War Emperor Thane - The War Emperor

Well, Jeez. I really don't know how to review this honestly, as I have never twiddled with programs like Daz Studio. I'll just say its pretty damn good.

Grey-Matter responds:

Thanks.

Self-portrait Self-portrait

The design of this is very nice.
I love the darkness of the clouds especially, contrasting with the green fields.
The roses are very unique, very very unique.
The great use of purple in the Creature itself is just such a unique edition, especially with the sheer use of black chunks in the core of it, along with that eerie purple light!
However, the black chunks that are not in the core seem oddly out of place, without the light.
And the "Eyes?" on the creature seem a bit too flat.
Very nice piece otherwise.

The Raging Demon The Raging Demon

Very nicely done in the facial area, it has a nice simple feel to it, and the lip really got me with how it was just done! The hair just loses its touch the farther you get out, some tiny little bits of hatching and smaller lines could have helped.

SnakeEater345 responds:

Thanks, and yeah I just got out of a family issue and barely noticed about the hair and the smaller lines. I appreciate for the advice Bro

p p

The simplicity of black and white in this... I just really really like this, especially in the jaw and nose. However, the sheer amount of white space in this chops off a bit of the edge to it, thus dulling it. I feel that if the Black an White were inverted or swapped it could make up for that sheer amount of white space and maybe add a more sinister feel. And maybe some texturing to it could really help.

RocketHorse responds:

You have a good point, Sir.

Green Eye Green Eye

The hatching in the hair adds a nice textural feel to it, but being simple at the same time. The ye itself is very well done, especially the lashes, and the faint use of a darker white really does make this pop out, the eyebrow could use some more work, it seems very flat at the moment and some texturing in the skin could add to this.
Very nicely done.

crisscrossrain responds:

thanks for the feedback. im glad u noticed the lashes =)

Batman Batman

For a mouse its not bad at all! It has great lighting to it and the little glow of blue around it is very nice. The detail in they eye is so so clear and well done, however the lip is lacking much detail to it. Some tiny bits of linework could help. Very nice picture none the less.

JudePerera responds:

Thanks a lot pal, this means so much to me. :D... I'll do much better Next time

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

It has a nice clear linework to it, as if it was done completely with the pen tool of photoshop, and the design of the character itself seems fine, however, a lot of areas, especially the cloak and hood seem very colour flat, its just a straight flat red in the hood. And with some of the lines crossing over into areas where they should not be visible like the ear for example really take out of the picture overall. Also with the shadow, it feels very awkwardly placed, a little suggestion, you draw out the shadow as if your facing it and use the perspective tool in edit to plane it up against the ground nicely. The necklace could also use some sparkle or touch to it.

Toz - Second Timeline - WIP Toz - Second Timeline - WIP

Whoa, I nearly missed this while sifting through the unscouted art portal.
The detail in the piece of land itself is just simply amazing! And the ambient background is a very nice touch, I would love to see this done as a whole in the future.

korubaka responds:

Thank you revolutsia! ; w ;
It's half done by now, I guess I should update this while I'm at it.