Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is just absolutely beautiful.

Lumberjack Loveshack Lumberjack Loveshack

The plot of this is very good. It is. My biggest problem though with this is the character animation, as some parts felt jankey like when the robots were twitching for example. Proportion also, really bugged me, I.E. The Wolf's head was a bit small and its neck was far to long, and how it all felt like it was done with a baseline black with what looks like a pen tool. Baseline Gradients too.
To put it simply, great plot and all that, more work on the animation / drawing in general.
I do like this otherwise.

Red Tie Red Tie

Ok, The animation style for this is just simply lovely. I loved how it was done, epecially when the man drops his diary on the table, it was sudden and just made me go "Whoa!". The animation was fantastic, especially from an artistic perspective.
Sound is very well done and suits nearly every part of this. Theres a great use of ambients to this.
However plot-wise, the ending was such a huge letdown at the end and it felt somewhat generic. It just doesn't make me go "Whoa" similar to when the diary drops. I really like the movement of everything in this, I just loved how everything moved. I felt like a better ending could have been achieved though, it started off strong and felt really weak at the end.

On The Wing HG mix On The Wing HG mix

I like this quite a bit to be frank.
Seem's almost, "Happy"...
The Vocals really keep it moving though. They're not too clear to the point where they would ruin the song or too quiet / inaudible where we couldn't hear them, yet they still retain the theme of the song and not feel terribly out of place.
Seems like a successful experiment to me.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Thanks.

You're the second person to refer to this as happy.

I suppose the majority rules. But this didn't come from a place of happiness.

Forgive Not Forgive Not

The song in general is just, amazing. Not one time did I think "When will this be over?" as say with the beginning of 'Opium Den'. It always kept itself moving and thats what I call a success. Other than that theres a definitely interesting mix of sounds that blend very well. Not one sound bugged me in this, not one. You really overdid it on this.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

That's yet another habit I've been trying to break myself of. This and the previous review should be indication that I've moved my creative thought process in a much better direction. Even when my mind was on the verge of collapse.

I'm glad my insanity has restored your faith in HG.

Tobuscus Live! Tobuscus Live!

Lovely.

T-45d Power Armor T-45d Power Armor

Great Colors and all the usual, however the posing on this feels really akward especially on that rear leg.

Kyojin Kyojin

Great figure / proportion in this and a generally nice to look at Aesthetic. The texture for this is just great. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Thane - The War Emperor Thane - The War Emperor

Well, Jeez. I really don't know how to review this honestly, as I have never twiddled with programs like Daz Studio. I'll just say its pretty damn good.

Grey-Matter responds: